Job Opening: Vice President
About The Job: Vice President
Finally, a marketing job that doesn’t put you in a box, at an agency that lives outside the box. Welcome to Hencove: a creative home for folks bored by doing the same thing every day. We welcome a diversity of backgrounds, ideas and experiences.
We’re looking for a Vice President, someone with 7-10 years of relevant marketing experience to join our team. Essentially, we want someone who brings the know-how to lead some of our larger, more complex projects and relationships, and be a driving force for our agency's long-term success. As a nimble agency that does brand identity, awareness and engagement, you’ll get to do everything under the marketing umbrella.
From strategy to creative to management, our agency is tasked with a variety of responsibilities. One day we’re rebranding a company, and the next we’re building an integrated, thought leadership campaign. We work across a range of industry verticals, with a heavy focus on the business-to-business world. Think of us as an outsourced marketing department; what we do and who we do it for run the gamut.
The Vice President will oversee and manage client relationships, utilizing a deep toolkit of skills to deliver exceptional results. As part of the job, you will:
- Think strategically, drive a game plan, and pivot as needed
- Build and manage brands in healthcare, finance, tech, and professional services
- Apply your experience across an array of marketing skills and disciplines
- Write exceptionally for a range of styles and purposes
- Lead all aspects of client relationships, with skill and ease
- Mentor and guide colleagues through all stages of career development
- Support the agency’s quest to learn, grow and improve
It’s not just what we do, but how we do it. We seek folks who:
- Believe in themselves
- Enjoy fostering relationships with colleagues and clients
- Solve problems before others ask for help
- Think of new ideas and share them freely
- Know when to lead, and when to get the job done
- Take their work seriously, but not themselves
We like to think, write, draw, and brainstorm. We bond over trivia. We debate sports, pop culture, and the best local lunch options. We like our fancy coffee, and teas. We’re building a library of great books. We’re transparent – even our walls are made of glass. We speak our mind. Most of all, we’re a team.
- Personalized career development path
- Generous compensation and merit-based bonus
- Weekly team lunches and quarterly team social outings
- Lunch ‘n Learns with internal and external experts
- Health insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- 401k plan
- Cell phone device and plan
- Fully stocked kitchen!
- Opportunity to work with nonprofit organizations