Job Opening: Senior Account Executive
About The Job: SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Finally, a marketing job that doesn’t put you in a box, at an agency that lives outside the box. Welcome to Hencove: a creative home for folks bored by doing the same thing every day. We welcome a diversity of backgrounds, ideas and experiences.
We’re looking for a SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, someone with 2-5 years of relevant marketing experience to join our team.
We can’t teach passion, curiosity, and creativity. We hope you bring those. After that, we’re interested in folks who bring a variety of marketing experiences and skills. As an SAE at Hencove, you’ll be deeply involved in larger, complex projects and relationships, and be an integral force in our agency's long-term success. As a nimble, full-service marketing agency, we can promise no two days will be the same.
From strategy to creative to writing, our team is tasked with a variety of responsibilities. One day we’re rebranding a company, and the next we’re building an integrated, thought leadership campaign. We work across a range of industry verticals, with a heavy focus on the business-to-business world. Think of us as an outsourced marketing department; we’re doing the thinking and the doing.
The SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE will manage client relationships, utilizing a toolkit of skills to deliver great results. As part of the job, you will:
- Build and manage brands in healthcare, finance, tech, and professional services
- Apply your experience across an array of marketing skills and disciplines
- Write for a wide range of styles, purposes and marketing channels
- Be involved in brand development projects including story development, identity, sales materials, websites, research, and more
- Create brand awareness for our clients through numerous marketing tools including social, PR, blogs, whitepapers, AdWords, advertising and more
- Manage client relationships, with some independence and leadership
- Ensure our team hits all deadlines and deliverables with exceptional quality
- Provide support to colleagues with their accounts, as needed
- Support the agency’s quest to learn, grow and improve
It’s not just what we do, but how we do it. We seek folks who:
- Believe in themselves
- Enjoy building relationships with colleagues and clients
- Solve problems before others ask for help
- Think of new ideas and share them freely
- Know when to lead, and when to get the job done
- Take their work seriously, but not themselves
We like to think, write, draw, and brainstorm. We bond over trivia. We debate sports, pop culture, and the best local lunch options. We like our fancy coffee, and teas. We’re building a library of great books. We’re transparent – even our walls are made of glass. We speak our mind. Most of all, we’re a team.
- Personalized career development path
- Generous compensation and merit-based bonus
- Weekly team lunches and quarterly team social outings
- Lunch ‘n Learns with internal and external experts
- Health insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- 401k plan
- Cell phone device and plan
- Fully stocked kitchen!
- Opportunity to work with nonprofit organizations